Pageviews past week

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My life... in a nutshell

So it's about 9:45 on a Saturday night. Kiddos are up reading books until they fall asleep. I am downstairs on the computer. Par for the course. We had pizza for dinner - I had 3 pieces, then I ripped open the bag of chocolate covered peanuts I bought tonight. Even when I bought them at Target, I think I literally uttered the words aloud "this is not a good idea". Well, imagine that. I ate nearly the whole bag. WHY do I do this?

I've found two pair of KICK ASS 'high end' pairs of jeans at thrift stores, that I want to fit into. I can wear them now, it is possible. But the muffin top is one scary-ass sight. I don't want to wear pants that, if I move the wrong way, will be visually disturbing for anyone unlucky enough to witness it. So off needs to come about 5 pounds. i wish i could just request that weight to come off of my outer thighs and tire around my middle.

I did take 3 days off in a row from working out this week. Day 1 and 2 were truly because I was ill, day 3 was just milking it. And lack of motivation. Normally, I am very, very dedicated to working out. my days revolve around it. Yesterday, nope, not one iota. Oh, and the fact that it was about -20 degrees may have played into it a bit. The fam went to the farm, so I was alone. No excuses. Today I was back on the horse - 45 min on the elliptical. Tomorrow we're going to go snowshoeing. I kinda feel like I should go do a 2 mile run quick tomorrow morning... but we'll see.

Anyhoo... life's good. i'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment